31 Oct 2008

Halloween


Halloween is all about the kids, and I never spent Halloween with my two children before, however this year I am in the same country as them and I have agreed with their mum that Jacob and Elosie will go to a party with their cousins this evening and then I will pick them up latter so they can stay with me, however it is really chucking it down with rain outside and to be honest I dont feel like going anywhere... its wet wet wet.

So my time in Spain is coming to an end, I leave on November 11th and part of me is really excited and the other part of me is petrified. I have got lots of things to sort out, like my property in London, my finances, my car.. . etc etc etc...

Most importantly I have to remember where it is I am have come from. The mother of my children and I are getting on really well and both my children are flourishing under our new parenting scheme. Its a miracle if I look back at the day I was arrested, and the 24 months I spent on probation.

Still when I compare my life to my contempoaries I feel that I have wasted so much time, and in reality I have lived at least 5 lives and I have seen a lot and met a lot of people along he way. I am excited about getting up into the Alps. I will start to work and start to earn on a regular basis, and I am going to obviously do a lot of snow boarding. More importantly my plan to record independantly and then work with artists and producers from around the worl dis one that makes me feel very excited. Music, it is always about the music, I am bound to die a rich man.

Anyway lets hope the rain stops at some point here in Spain, and thank G.O.D. for my two children as I love them and I am going to miss them like crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to promoot your website a bit, I have made an image of you where you basically are calling out to all, to come to your website and to buy your music. I´ll bet this will be a hit (lol)
Enjoy
http://davidpatrickcarter.com/promo.htm