25 Dec 2008

Happy Christmas


Just a quick note to wish you all a happy Christmas and a brilliant New Year, I know that no matter how hard becomes this year has taught me to have faith in myself and my truth no matter what life throws my way. I have just finished playing at Le Terminus and the crowd loved the gig, maybe 70 strong. I am making friends and attempting to gather email addresses and contact details. I do play a lot of covers now and this worries me however for now I am finding my feet. I have started playing with some local musicians and I just have to take things one day at a time. I miss my two children Jacob and Eloise and I love them more than I can express, and the great thing is that they know that and they have a father who cares. So the music is for you, I hope you enjoy it. My mum and my dad would be proud of me of that I am sure. God bless.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a very well received performance last night. The crowd were singing along with quite a few tracks and the addition of songs that people know helped them to get into the layed-back style. Really good performance, really good atmosphere. I am most certainly introducing your music to my friends!

Anonymous said...

Good performance in le Terminus hotel last night dave! well done man! songs went down well...starstruck is a hit it was good to hear that live and the christmas songs were good as well! good work dave, i´m looking forward to seeing you again.

Anonymous said...

A fantistic way to spend christmas eve in the alps, listening to dave performing. The Audience took the time to listen to the words, and dave played an excellent selection of original music and covers.

Anonymous said...

Just listened to David playing in St.Gervais, France, and was well entertained. Great voice and interesting backing on the guitar. The bar was full yet he had everyone listening and was not just background music- cheers.

Anonymous said...

The gig last night was excellent. There were some great covers and Dave´s own interpretations of some classic christmas carols. Personal favourite is the "almost didn´t make song", we´ve been singing it all week! Looking forward to next week´s performance.x

Anonymous said...

Would just like to say that your proformance on christmas eve 2008 was brilliant was nice to have some chilled out music for once.
Chris

Anonymous said...

What an evening!!! Dave was awesome and everybody in the hotel loved it! I wished he could have played for longer. Cant wait to hear you again Dave.

Robbie McKenzie

Anonymous said...

wow... I came out on holiday for xmas and when they told me there was a live performer I was not overly impressed, however this guy blew my socks off... where can i buy his music?

Anonymous said...

Fancy buying David's music? Check out his website:www.davidpatrickcarter.com. Its all there under the MUSIC section. Cheers