23 Apr 2010

Chillin in Marbella, what a jam night!


I must say that I have never really enjoyed jam nights however having said that I love playing down at Tera Sana on a Thursday night, its really cool.

There is a house band, we have Andy on kit, Nacho on bass, Paul on Electric gtr and Mick on vocals and gtr, and they play a selection of rythm and blues tracks along with some contempoary covers.

However what is interesting is that they all write and perform in their own right. Paul as an example is an excellent song writer, Andy plays as a professional six nights a week, Nacho looks like he is a active heroin addict and really grooves on the bass, and Mic is just cool.

Plus no one gets paid, its all for the love of the vibe.

As the night rolls on the boys invite various people to get up and to do a slot, and tonight Frank got up and did a bit, along with a lady who I forget her name and I got up and did some stuff.

Then there is Paul Skelton who came down and played the precussion, and Paul is awesome. The food is great, the wine flows freeling, and most importantly the vibe is so chilled its infectious.

Everyone is welcome and there are no pre madonnas there is just music, so if you love good music come on down I promise you, you will not be dissapointed.

If you are a songwiter or a singer then you can send up to 4 tracks into the band and they will learn the songs for you to play or if you are a musician of any form you are more than welcome to come and join the groove.

Mail me for more info.

Every Thursday night, starts at 10pm, Terassana, on the Golden Mile, Marbella.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was there and I had a great time, cost me 10 euros for the night all in saying that I am a cheap date
XXX

Anonymous said...

You are a NARSSICIST, I would not go and see you anywhere you over aged bald headed twat...

"starstuck and gay" more like...

Unknown said...

my word... i did not know that I could generate such emotion from people... I would like to add if you have got something to say then please do with your name so I know who is insulting me...
thanks.

'Lust Doctor' said...

The Gods will offer you chances...take them.