20 Apr 2010

There is some cool ART in Marbella



I have found it! There is some live music that has some credibility on the coast. Paul and Mik run the Thursday night jam at Terrasana, they have set up some form of funk band, playing some cool blues tunes and other stuff. The point is the vibe in this place is so cool it does not fit in with the sunny coked up disposition of the rest of coast. If you go down you will love it, its great, really great with some awesome players. The great things are there are some awesome musicians and song writers on the coast, I never thought I would find what I have so I want to share it. Come along.

2 comments:

'Lust Doctor' said...

You need to write this blog more often. The real D.P.Carter is here in these words, searching for meaning and finding none like the rest of us. But the search itself is what matters....

Unknown said...

Lust Doctor great to read from you. "Searching for meaning and finding none" what an interesting statement. The statement says it all. the only meaning there is, is waking up and realising that I have been breathing all night and I had nothing to do with it. Life was working through me as if I was a puppet. When I go down to Chillin on Thursday night I will do only to make new friends and to let life unravel in front of me. It's wicked. Just like Inter beating Barce last night.