11 Nov 2008

Goodbye to Spain

Its a sad day for Spain, but a great day for London. I am packing my bags once again and find myself on a plane back to London for the second time this year. I must admit I am pretty sad. I have some really good freinds here in Spain and I am really pleased about that. People like, Laurie and Lorraine, Paul and Marimar, Julie and Marco, Dan and Kirsty, Leigh and Ali, Hans, my sponosr William, Mark and Mandy, Kevin and Kathryn, Zebedee, Yong, Ace, all the guys in the rooms, and all the promoters and clubs that I have been privilaged to play at.

Spain has been a success. I am writing more music again and I am looking forward to playing some gigs and working with new people in London. The big city is pretty scary for me right now, again I step into the unknown and I am going to miss my kids like carzy. I would just like to say thank you to their mother, who has been amazing whilst I have been living in Spain, and she has always worked with me in the best interests of our two amazing kids.

Yes. I do wear my heart on my sleeve, however thats not always a bad thing. Its important to me just to say it how it is, and today I am feeling a little bit sad, and very excited about what the future is going to bring.

As a final gesture I would just like to add the Starstruck video, its quality. And i love those two kids, they break my heart every time, its hard to leave them again, however this is just the way its meant to be right now. Adios!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, dont be like this. Moving from Spain and being In England and dont write about it on your Blog??? Don´t be like that;-P

So, dude, how is it going????

Anonymous said...

dave,

you know how i hate to compliment you. but my excuse is you've had a kicking on the blogs recently (although I'm sure you love the controversy).

that is wonderful video of you and your kids. the shot of eloise and you kissing and hugging speaks deeply to any father.

song's not bad either.

don't be like that.

pax christi

cerebral

ps bought a new axe. ollie wants to eat it.